We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Art Walk

nj
Level Contributor
536 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Art Walk

I was wondering if there was a map available anywhere for the participating galleries. Also, which ones are reccomended? Do they all serve nibbles and wine or just select ones?

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,002 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Art Walk

I haven't been to one in a while, but , in my experience, most all the galleries participate. It's so much fun. We usually go down East Bay, across Calhoun, then up Queen. There will be wine and nibbles, unless the artist is in recovery. Then you'll get nice water and nibbles!

They'll have maps at the galleries when you get here.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Art Walk

You can pick up a map from any of the art galleries. I do not know of a map online. They all serve nibbles and wine but they vary from time to time. I usually pick a spot to park and head to the nearest gallery then go from one to another.

Warning - Do NOT take any glass or cup out of the door of the gallery! Most galleries are strict about telling you this because they do not want you to get a ticket from the police.

nj
Level Contributor
536 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Art Walk

Where would be a good spot to start from Charleston Place HOtel?

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,002 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Art Walk

Walk down Market to East Bay.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Art Walk

...or walk down to Broad Street and turn left toward East Bay.

6. Re: Art Walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 21:17