We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

indigo inn or marriott courtyard historic district

Level Contributor
228 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
indigo inn or marriott courtyard historic district

My husband, son and I are coming into Charleston for just two nights in mid-May; the two nights are Saturday and Sunday. It has been difficult to find hotels with availability on the Saturday night. Two that seem to have rooms are the Indigo Inn and the Marriott Courtyard Historic District. I realize that these are two very different types of hotel, but can anyone comment on the pros and cons of each and make a recommendation? Thanks!

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
3,973 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: indigo inn or marriott courtyard historic district

Indigo Inn is a small quaint inn that is located closer to the things you will probably want to see and do. It is near shops, restaurants, The Market etc.

The Marriott is closer to the Visitors Center and is a chain with chain charm. It used to be a Holiday Inn. If Kevin is still there (he was a couple of months ago) he is famous for being a great concierge.

2. Re: indigo inn or marriott courtyard historic district

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Charleston
Recent Conversations