We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harborview room choice

Which Charleston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
252 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Harborview room choice

Is there a big difference in harborview and historic rooms? Just wondering if we should fork over the extra $30 for the historic room...

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
5,980 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harborview room choice

Which one has the water view? That's the one I'd pick. Not all of them do.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
3,897 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harborview room choice

I agree with Shankle. You can go across the street to the Vendue's Rooftop bar and see the historical area view. The view of the water is great especially watching the ships and boats.

basking ridge ny
Level Contributor
98 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harborview room choice

I would pick a water view room with a balcony...they are just so nice. The hotel is great and u cannot go wrong..just my preference!!! enjoy!!

basking ridge ny
Level Contributor
98 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harborview room choice

I would opt for the water view with a balcony as a room choice. But u cannot go wrong with any option as the hotel is great!!!

basking ridge ny
Level Contributor
98 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harborview room choice

I would pick a water view room with a balcony...they are just so nice. The hotel is great and u cannot go wrong..just my preference!!! enjoy!!

6. Re: Harborview room choice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 22:17