We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Cool Places for Girl's Trip

Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Need Cool Places for Girl's Trip

I need a good suggestions for a laid back girls trip. I would like a few restaurant suggestions - one really nice place ($$$) and then a few that are middle of the road ($10 to $20 entrees). Also would love to know a few cool bars (rooftop?) or secret spots we should check out. I've been to Charleston a few times but always stumble upon some great places from suggestions. :-)

Thank you for your suggestions.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
117 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Cool Places for Girl's Trip

We (a group of girlfriends and I) really liked Poogan's Porch when we ate there but were not impressed with Husk (look them up for specifics). King Street Grill is a good stop while shopping. There are rooftop bars at Vendue, at Henry's and on top of the Pavilion Hotel.

Isle of Palms...
Level Contributor
717 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Cool Places for Girl's Trip

Check out Cypress for your "really nice" place. You might also consider some of the higher end places for the "middle of road" nights, too... I find that many of the apps on the menu are plenty for me! Plus, it can be fun to order and share several apps :)

The Pavillion rooftop bar is a bit pricey. I had sticker shock there after a friend and I got a $90 check for 2 kir royales. I almost had a stroke.

3. Re: Need Cool Places for Girl's Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2013, 10:17