We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mount Pleasant market

Which Charleston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mount Pleasant market

Visiting Charleston from the UK at the end of this month (27th). We are staying in Mount Pleasant. I've been researching things to do in this area and have come across a Tuesday market. Can anyone tell me if this runs all year or just the summer months. Many Thanks

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
5,979 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mount Pleasant market

It will run through October 12:

www.comeonovermp.com/index.aspx?NID=110

If you can, get there around 3:30. Parking is easier and it's less crowded than when people get off work.

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mount Pleasant market

Thank you for the link. Looks like I'm arriving a little too late for this year.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,798 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mount Pleasant market

You'll still be here in time for the Farmer's Market at Marion Square in Charleston, which is on Saturday morning.

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
3,684 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mount Pleasant market

There is plenty to do. You will probably be here for Halloween, which is big in Mt Pleasant. There is a Haunted House (adults go but it is mostly for the 16-25 crowd) and a Corn Maze. Both are at Boone Hall.

What are your visit dates? I'll send you a "things to do" link.

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mount Pleasant market

We are driving from Atlanta, arriving in Charleston on 28th October. We plan to head south to Orlando on 31st. The Haunted House sounds right up our street (well mine anyway) so will give that a try.

A "things to do link" would be great.

Thank you

Isle of Palms...
Level Contributor
717 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mount Pleasant market

If the haunted house sounds good, you might want to try one of the many ghost tours of downtown Charleston.

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
3,684 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mount Pleasant market

Here is a Charleston link that may help:

http://www.charlestoncvb.com/visitors/tripplanner/what_to_see_do~3/attractions~31/

and for Mt. Pleasant

http://www.comeonovermp.com/index.aspx?NID=27

Those are the general links - we'll add specifics as the info is available.

8. Re: Mount Pleasant market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 15:18