We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southern food

Level Contributor
601 posts
Save Topic
Southern food

We are oming to charelston , mid April. We are looking or quiet, serene place. Looking at bed and breakfast Crooked. inn. Also can anyone Somewhere for real Lutheran food, not very expensive, a hometown place

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,593 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southern food

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

tombasco, you need to turn off the automatic typing feature!

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,208 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Southern food

I am assuming that you mean "southern food" and not "Lutheran food". As far as I know, there is not a "Crooked Inn" anywhere in the Charleston area and I have never heard of it. Did you give correct spelling? Is this the correct name or is it something else?

Charleston is very beautiful in April, flowers will be blooming and there will be lots of visitors. April is a busy time here. There are many delicious restaurants in the area. Can you give a $$ amount regarding a restaurant budget? "Not very expensive" can mean one thing to one person and something completely different to another who has a larger budget.

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,003 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Southern food

Try Google Translate:

http://translate.google.com/

Level Contributor
601 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Southern food

Yes you are correct. Money value maybe $$. And the bed and breakfast was called the Crooked Inn, I think it is a bed and breakfast. What would you suggest for a bed and breakfast in the. Outings views etc. thank you

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,208 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Southern food

What does "$$" mean?? $10, $20, $50?? If we have actual numbers, we can make suggestions of restaurants.

You need to do some more research and have some idea of what you are interested in. The first place to start is to look to the right side of this page at "Top Questions About Charleston". Read over all the information given there.... it will give you many suggestions of what is available. It is extremely difficult for us to make suggestions when we have no idea what you are interested in seeing or doing. Once you know more, we will be able to help you more.

6. Re: Southern food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 06:19