We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Ordinary

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
197 reviews
Save Topic
The Ordinary

Has anyone been yet? Considering going this week, as I'm a huge fan of FIG, but if the reviews are right, I'll be spending close to $100/pp to get full. Yelp/Urbanspoon reviews are spotty at best. I'd like to see what some Destination Experts think....

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,002 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Ordinary

I've been. I loved it. Since it's mostly small plates, we got several and split them. My total, including wine, was $37 + tip, so, unless you order big, it shouldn't be that much.

Chef Mike made the rounds, which was great. The entrance to the kitchen was the entrance to the vault. There's a nice article in the current Local Palate about it. I don't think you'll be disappointed, especially if you love FIG.

Edited: 19 February 2013, 22:05
Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Ordinary

Thanks shankle. Exactly the kind of information I was looking for. Look forward to going.

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,002 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Ordinary

Let us know what you think.

Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: The Ordinary

Loved The Ordinary. We had oysters on the half shell, oyster sliders and peel & eat shrimp. Everything was delicious, the only complaint is that it was very loud.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,174 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Ordinary

It is very loud and it does cost a fortune to get full.

6. Re: The Ordinary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 06:33