We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo dining reservations

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Solo dining reservations

My first trip to Charleston this April, Traveling solo. Are reservations needed for lunch? For dinner I have no problem eating early (5:30) Preferred it when traveling alone still recommend making a reservation? Will they even accept reservations for one?

I am so excited about my trip cannot wait To arrive in your beautiful city.

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
6,029 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo dining reservations

If you go that early you might not need a reservation. You can also consider sitting at the bar. Bartenders are usually friendly and will be happy to keep you company. Bars I like: McCrady's, Husk, High Cotton, Peninsula, Cypress (world's most beautiful bathroom), FIG.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
1,494 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo dining reservations

Highly doubt you'll need reservations. I second the Husk recommendation. (I second all the above-mentioned places, but I especially love the Sidebar at Husk.)

3. Re: Solo dining reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 05:16