We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner and Boat Tour

Which Charleston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dinner and Boat Tour

16 women will be vacationing in Charleston the beginning of October. I would like to plan a nice dinner and a boat tour at dusk. I need dinner recommendations and boat tour companies you would recommend.

Dinner: I prefer to not eat at a chain restaurant. Price doesn't matter. I would like a variety on the menu as some don't like seafood.

Thank You so much for your recommendations!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,499 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner and Boat Tour

Schooner Pride for your boat tour.

Restaurants, there are dozens downtown; few of them are chains. A group your size will need advance planning - suggest you troll reviews here on TA to develop some ideas.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,046 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner and Boat Tour

Agree totally w/what MikeStone has suggested.

There are a few places w/private rooms, which might be good for a group of your size. Check out Anson or 82 Queen.

3. Re: Dinner and Boat Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 06:17