We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party Hard

Iowa City, Iowa
1 post
Save Topic
Party Hard

Three 25 year olds staying in historic district for 3 nights, June 30th until July 3rd, and trying to party hard the whole trip from sun up until sun down. Suggestions around the downtown area?

1. Re: Party Hard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 03:35
Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Party Hard

Henry's is fun. There is a band on the 2nd floor and there are couches on the roof if you want to sit up there for a while.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,311 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Party Hard

Charleston is not a particularly "party" town. You may not be "partying hard sun up to sun down" here.

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
480 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Party Hard

I don't know why Tripadvisor removed my post, I guess saying a certain bar has good looking people in it is too much, Bunch of prudes.

Anyway, here's another go, hopefully this time it doesn't get removed:

Wet Willies, Recovery Room, Market Street Saloon, all really fun bars and night spots.

There's also the Southern Belle but its in North Charleston.

Tons of good nightlife and parties going on in charleston.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
996 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Party Hard

I think I saw that post before it was deleted and you used the phrase "working girls" and I wondered if that was what you really meant. That might have done it!

I would recommend the rooftop bar at Vendue, and also the rooftop bar at Stars Grille on upper King St. Hall's Chophouse gets a little raucous at times, and the bar at O-Ku, also upper King, gets going for happy hour sometimes. Like was already said, Charleston isn't such a "party hard" town, but there are lots of fun happy hours with party oriented crowds. Check out the happy hour listings in Charlestown City Paper for some ideas. Good luck!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Party Hard

The city of Charleston requires that bars close at 2AM. Thee Southern Belle, a strip joint bar, is in city limits.

Knock yourself out.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Party Hard

You have not said if you are male or female so that might help us to give you the most accurate information. Charleston is not like New Orleans for partying. You might check out the Charleston City Paper (free all over town) for club info: www.charlestoncitypaper.com

8. Re: Party Hard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 05:17