We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Sumter Tour

Which Charleston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
maryland
Level Contributor
34 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Fort Sumter Tour

I see where other questions have been asked regarding the Fort Sumter tours, but I'll ask this anyway. Will be arriving, by air, on Sat., Oct. 12 at 10:30 AM (barring any delays) and will be picking up a rental car at the airport. Will I have enough time to get to Concord St. to take the 12 Noon tour? Thank you for your replies.

Dayton OH
Level Contributor
219 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fort Sumter Tour

I am no expert but someone told me on the other thread that we might be cutting it close to make a 1:30 tour out of Patriots Point with a flight arriving at 11 am if that gives you an time reference. Maybe someone else will answer.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,497 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fort Sumter Tour

I don't think there's time between 10:30 landing and 12: tour. Wait for bags, wait for rental car.

30 minutes to town, 15 to park the rental car.

Also, you'll be hungry and you don't want to eat what they sell on the boat if you're over 12.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,044 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fort Sumter Tour

No, you won't make it.

4. Re: Fort Sumter Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 05:19