We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Raw Oyster Bar

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
66 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Raw Oyster Bar

Looking for a recommendation for a place we can have cocktail hour and Raw Oyster Bar? I am thinking Pearlz, but would welcome feedback from the experts. Will be in Charleston next weekend!

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,069 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Raw Oyster Bar

The Ordinary is an option also ~ lots of raw bar options.

basking ridge ny
Level Contributor
98 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Raw Oyster Bar

I would go with Pearlz all the way...great oysters, great happy hour and lots of fun!! When my family comes to visit they expect me to save seats for them upon arrival. Beaware they open at 4 on weekdays and will be full by 4:30...yes it is that good and that good a value. The Ordinary is great too....but pricey....however a pretty setting.

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
3,960 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Raw Oyster Bar

Pearlz would be my recommendation. HH is 4-7. Be sure to try an oyster shooter.

Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
5,994 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Raw Oyster Bar

Amen Street also has a good selection and a nice bar area.

Mandeville, LA
Level Contributor
466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Raw Oyster Bar

Love both Amen Street and Pearlz and both offer happy hour food and drink specials!

6. Re: Raw Oyster Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 06:22