We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Market Pavilion Hotel v. Charleston Place

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Market Pavilion Hotel v. Charleston Place

I'm going to Charleston this weekend with my mom and we're trying to decide between the Market Pavilion Hotel and the Charleston Place. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
3,960 posts
308 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Market Pavilion Hotel v. Charleston Place

Both are very nice and well located. CP is older than MP and so the rooms and bathrooms will not be as large. Sometimes you can get a special rate on the Club Level rooms at CP. Those are private floors accessible only with a special elevator key, and it includes breakfast, snacks, drinks etc., as well as personized service.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,141 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Market Pavilion Hotel v. Charleston Place

I'd choose MP over CP...CP is much larger and you sort of get lost in the mess of the whole thing. Personally I think MP has a much more glamorous feel.

Mandeville, LA
Level Contributor
466 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Market Pavilion Hotel v. Charleston Place

MP is a more personal lodging choice. CP , while nice, has convention guests which makes for a busy and hectic atmosphere.

4. Re: Market Pavilion Hotel v. Charleston Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 06:19