We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend March 1

Which Charleston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weekend March 1

I have never been to Charleston. Going for two days. What must I see.

port republic
Level Contributor
2,412 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend March 1

Everyone must take a carrage tour of the HD, then it varies according to your own preferences, History, nature, plantations, shopping, dining, graveyards what do you enjoy?

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
10,686 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekend March 1

Please look to the right side of this page for Top Questions About Charleston ~ it will give you tons of information and suggestions, even sample itineraries. With only 2 days, I would suggest sticking to the historic district. Trying to go to the outlying plantations, etc will eat up too much of your time.

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,898 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekend March 1

I agree, with only 2 days, stick to the HD. Do read the Top Questions, then let us know if you have any questions.

Isle of Palms...
Level Contributor
717 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weekend March 1

The Charleston Visitors Center has great info on things to do in the area. http://www.charlestoncvb.com/visitors/tripplanner/what_to_see_do~3/

5. Re: Weekend March 1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 06:18