We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scenic Golf

Which Charleston hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norman, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Scenic Golf

I am coming to Charleston the first week of May and plan to play one round of golf. I would like a good course that is really scenic. My max budget is probably about $100 green fees. It will be myself and one other guy. We are staying at Folly Beach. Thanks for any advice!

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,979 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scenic Golf

Up your $$$ a bit and check out Cougar Point or Osprey Point on Kiawah Island. You won't be disappointed.

Norman, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scenic Golf

Any recommendations that are in my budget for what I'm looking for?

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
10,808 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scenic Golf

I don't golf and know nothing about greens fees.... check into Wild Dunes on the Isle of Palms. Course is along the water.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
572 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scenic Golf

I would check Stono Ferry golf links little drive but very scenic.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
960 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Scenic Golf

www.charlestongolfguide.com/courses/ might help.

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
64 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Scenic Golf

I've never played it but I have seen several write ups on Charleston National. Or maybe they just have good marketing.

Charleston
Level Contributor
520 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Scenic Golf

Patriot's Point is on the harbor and cheap.

Edgewood, New Mexico
Level Contributor
709 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Scenic Golf

Family is going to be there in July for family reunion and have done some research. The less expensive courses that are recommended are Links at Stono Ferry, Charleston National, Dunes West, Rivertowne CC and the Wild Dunes Links Course. The Links Course at Wild Dunes is the highest rated and most expensive, the others are well within your price range.

9. Re: Scenic Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 05:15