We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Partial Week Beach House Rental

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
706 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Partial Week Beach House Rental

My nephew and his wife are visiting Charleston from Basel and want to get a beach house. Unfortunately, they won't be here the entire week. Where exactly would I look to try and help them find a nice place for the nights of 16-18 June? Does that even happen?

Thanks

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,103 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Partial Week Beach House Rental

Do they need a whole house? A condo? A house for a partial week in high season is probably not going to happen. Sometimes people choose to rent for a week (if it fits their budget) and only use the days they want. If you work with a large realty company on one of the islands, they can sometimes get partial times, but I think it is usually a condo, not a whole house.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
706 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Partial Week Beach House Rental

I'm pretty sure a condo would suffice. I'll try to get more details.

Thanks, and good to see you again!

CHARLESTON, SC
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
779 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Partial Week Beach House Rental

Probably will be difficult to find in peak season at the beaches but it does happen sometimes. Why do they need that much space? Have to be at the beach? Hope you are well my friend.

4. Re: Partial Week Beach House Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 05:16