We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foodies Coming to Charleston in October 2014

New Jersey
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Foodies Coming to Charleston in October 2014

Any and all suggestions are appreciated. We love to shop, cook and eat food. Please help. High End to Low Country show us Charleston at its best. Thanks

Chicago
Level Contributor
679 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Foodies Coming to Charleston in October 2014

Not really a secret and kinda pricy but you gotta get the eggs benedict at Toast. Its fried green tomatoe crab cake eggs benedict. Best I've ever had

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,311 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Foodies Coming to Charleston in October 2014

Are you looking for restaurant advice or locations to buy fresh seafood?

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Foodies Coming to Charleston in October 2014

I like Two Boroughs Larder for true foodie food. Even if I have to have items on the menu explained to me, it's always delicious and inventive!

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
11,311 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Foodies Coming to Charleston in October 2014

FIG, The McIntosh, McCrady's, Charleston Grill.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
996 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Foodies Coming to Charleston in October 2014

Hominy Grill, and for some bbq in West Ashley there's Fiery Ron's and Swig and Swine, which is next to Glass Onion, another recommendation. Farther out off Folly Road, Heart Wood Fired Grill was really excellent, with fresh, local and sustainable that so many do now, but more delicious than many others.

For in town, besides what's been named, Pearlz Oyster Bar for oysters and any kind of fish or seafood. Just ate at both Charleston Grill and McCrady's recently, and they vie for best in town for me.

6. Re: Foodies Coming to Charleston in October 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 07:16