We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you had to pick One...

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
If you had to pick One...

I'm staying with family at the Reserve near Sunset S.C. and wanted to head into Clemson for an afternoon to check everything out Labor Day weekend. I'm a huge football fan and love to visit college campus's!

If you had to Pick (1) Restaurant to eat at in town what would it be??

Also, my wife wants to look around some shops. Does anyone have any recommendations of where to go shopping?? I'll def hit up the bookstore...

Mentioned in this post
Clemson
Clemson
South Carolina
North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If you had to pick One...

Well, not for the food, but for tradition, The Esso Club. Very close to the stadium and is a landmark. It's bar food, but it's the place to go (especially if you're a football fan).

Mentioned in this post
The Esso Club
The Esso Club
108 Reviews
Clemson, SC
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
572 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: If you had to pick One...

Goober's in front of Sardi's is fun, good ribs at Sardi's (both on 93 near the Bi-Lo). Esso Club is definitely worth a stop.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: If you had to pick One...

Looks like we may have a couple stops to make. Thanks for the help. Are there any shops or an area in town for my wife to walk around?

4. Re: If you had to pick One...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2017, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Clemson