We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Township Auditorium

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
47 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Township Auditorium

Im going to the Township Auditorium this week and cant find much info on parking, except that there isn't much. Do they not have a lot or garage nearby? What should I expect, be looking for?

Thanks

Columbia, SC
Level Contributor
287 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Township Auditorium

There is not a garage but there is a parking lot behind the Township. I don't think the lot is very big. You may have to park at a meter on the street.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
47 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Township Auditorium

Thanks.

What kind of neighborhood is it in? Restaurants/bars? Anything? Is it on or near the campus?

Level Contributor
120 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Township Auditorium

It's kind of in a business area that is a bit isolated at night. On the plus side, everything is fairly close together in Columbia. I recommend looking for restaurants in the 5 points area if you are looking for the University scene and the Vista if you are looking for a more mature crowd. Both are about a 5-10 minute drive from the Township, though I would allot a little extra time to get to your event, as parking is always...fun? Let's go with fun. There are a number of lots around the Township with the omnipresent attendants looking for $5. If you're willing to hoof it, you should be able to find free on-street parking.

If your event is during the daytime, the theater is across the street from two historic homes that are fun to tour; google Historic Columbia :)

4. Re: Township Auditorium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 17:43