We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for 1 night on the way to Myrtle Beach..Help!

Which Columbia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cookeville...
Level Contributor
160 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for 1 night on the way to Myrtle Beach..Help!

We need a clean hotel room for one night in a safe area. We would prefer to stay on I-20 right as you come out of Columbia. Any suggestions?

Lexington, South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for 1 night on the way to Myrtle Beach..Help!

I'm not sure when you were planning your trip, but if you are coming down I26, I would suggest hotels around exit 101-103 which is Lake Murray - Columbiana/Harbison area. It's a safe but congested area, and there are plenty of options for dining nearby. I'm not fond of the I-20 corridor until you get past I77 and Clemson Road may have a couple of options, otherwise just drive a little further to Camden and find a place to stay there.

Columbia, SC
Level Contributor
285 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for 1 night on the way to Myrtle Beach..Help!

If you prefer being on the I20 side of Columbia (which puts you closer to MB) I'd choose one of the hotels located at the Clemson Road exit. I believe there is a fairly new Hampton Inn there and lots of fast food choices around.

3. Re: Hotel for 1 night on the way to Myrtle Beach..Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Columbia
Recent Conversations