We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonable hotel/motel near folly beach pier?

Which Folly Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
swpa
7 posts
Save Topic
Reasonable hotel/motel near folly beach pier?

Looking for a reasonable hotel or rental on the water near the pier~My hubby loves to fish...arriving 1st week of Feb...to celebrate our 38th Wedding Anniversary! Any Tips would be appreciated~Sam and Carol

Charleston, South...
Destination Expert
for Charleston, South Carolina, Telluride
Level Contributor
10,793 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reasonable hotel/motel near folly beach pier?

There is only one hotel on Folly. The Tides. There are many condos tho.

northwest
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reasonable hotel/motel near folly beach pier?

We always rent condos for our travels as we did in Folly Beach. I use www.VRBO.com a lot but for this trip I used My Ocean Rentals. You get tons more room and it's cheaper than a hotel. Have fun.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,654 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reasonable hotel/motel near folly beach pier?

In early February you should be able to get very good rates on a vacation rental condo.

I know that there is a condominium complex (cannot remember the name) very close to the pier and next to The Tides Hotel. These condos will have easy access to the beach, and some of them have great ocean views. There are also quite a few other small condo buildings and vacation rental cottages within easy stroll of the pier, beach, and town center.

Take a look a VRBO - vrbo.com/search/…

You could also inquire about Folly Beach condos through a property manager such as Dunes Properties - www.dunesproperties.com/vacation/default.asp

4. Re: Reasonable hotel/motel near folly beach pier?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2014, 05:16