We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

folly vacation

Which Folly Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
RQT
New Castle...
Level Contributor
765 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
folly vacation

We just returned from a wonderful week on Folly. We stayed in the Pavilion condos. We had an ocean view plus a pool on the premises. We took the advice of another contributor to the forum and went on the Pirates' adventure. We had a good time, but it is definitely something I would save for cooler weather. We also sampled several of the restaurants in the Folly Beach area...Brinson's, Lil Mama's, Snapper Jack's. When in Charleston , we ate at the Smokehouse Brewerey. We also tried Jestine's which we thought was over-rated. The kids loved the water park on James Island. I thought I would place this on the forum to let people know that Folly Bach is a great vacation area.

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: folly vacation

Thanks- Folly is a favorite of mine as well.

New Richmond, OH
Level Contributor
6 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: folly vacation

Agree with the above.

Have been staying on South Carolina beaches for almost 30 years and this is the best one.

The proximity to Charleston with a bigger city feel and the laid back nature of Folly make it a great destination.

3. Re: folly vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 12:18