We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick Greenville Visit on a Saturday

Which Greenville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Quick Greenville Visit on a Saturday

Hello. We are going to be in Greenville for one day only on a Saturday (DH and I and our two 4 yr olds), then we are driving back to Charlotte NC area that night. I was hoping for some suggestions on how to spend the day.

Greenville's downtown area looks very nice. We'd like to walk around that area a bit and explore, have a nice lunch somewhere (where two pretty well behaved 4 yr olds won't make the staff want to run screaming from the building!), maybe attend any "must do" type activity/attractions, and get a feel for what Greenville is like. Then maybe grab a bite that evening and head out.

Any ideas/recommendations for fun things to do and possible lunch/dinner suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Greenville, SC
Level Contributor
8 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick Greenville Visit on a Saturday

Picnic at the Reedy Falls park. Try and catch a Greenville Drive baseball game (part of the Red Sox organization). Farmers market is open on Saturdays only. Mast General Store and the toy store next door on Main St will be a hit with the whole family. I live close to downtown and my family usually spends a day or two each week there. Often, there is live music on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Not a big city but tons of charm.

2. Re: Quick Greenville Visit on a Saturday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 19:20
Get answers to your questions about Greenville
Recent Conversations