We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Greenville Area

Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Moving to Greenville Area

Wanting to move to Greenville Area as close to the SC/NC line as possible as my husband will be working in the Asheville area. Greenville seems to be more affordable and to be more family friendly. Plus, I love my Publix store and NC doesn't have them. Any tips or locations North of Greenville anyone can recommend? Thanks!

Greenville, SC
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Greenville Area

Sorry it took so long for you to get a response, but I just joined TripAdvisor today. Surprised you didn't get more responses sooner.

Anyway, a fellow Publix fan! I love Publix.

OK, so I'm tempted to recommend something in the Travelers Rest area, which would keep you approximately 6 minutes north of the nearest Publix, but you'd still be close to an hour south of Asheville.

The northern most Publix store, according to their website, is located at 5000 Old Buncombe Rd

Greenville, SC 29617-8208.

I hope that helps.

2. Re: Moving to Greenville Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2008, 16:11