We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southwest begins flights to Greenville-Spartanburg on Mar 13

Beaufort, South...
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Southwest begins flights to Greenville-Spartanburg on Mar 13

Southwest Airlines will begin servicing Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport and the Upstate region starting on March 13, 2011.

The carrier will provide seven flights a day to GSP from five different destinations:

Baltimore/Washington (BWI)

Chicago/Midway

Houston/Hobby

Nashville

Orlando

Flights from BWI and Chicago will occur twice a day, with Houston, Nashville, and Orlando having one flight per day.

A great day for visitors to the Upstate!

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
192 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southwest begins flights to Greenville-Spartanburg on Mar 13

This is good news for me! I've never been to Chicago, I'm from Nashville, and I'm a Disney vacation club member!

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Southwest begins flights to Greenville-Spartanburg on Mar 13

Opinions, I just booked the $60 roundtrip fare - I have never been to Greenville!

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
192 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Southwest begins flights to Greenville-Spartanburg on Mar 13

WOW! That's unbelievable! Looks like I'll be getting your advise on Chicago soon! You'll love Greenville. Have fun!

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Southwest begins flights to Greenville-Spartanburg on Mar 13

If only I wasn't going to Salt Lake City on March 23rd - 28th, I would have definitely given Greenville (and a drive to Charlotte/Carowinds) a shot! Oh well :) Great prices!

5. Re: Southwest begins flights to Greenville-Spartanburg on Mar 13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2011, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Greenville