We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B & Bs in Greenville

Columbus, GA
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
B & Bs in Greenville

We are taking a trip to Greenville and Knoxville looking for areas to relocate. We usually like to stay at Bed and Breakfasts if possible to get a fee for an area.

We have a 7 year old, and would like to stay under $125 if possible. We don't necessarily want to stay in the city, anywhere 20-30 minutes out would do.

Any suggestions?

Columbus, GA
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: B & Bs in Greenville

Just as an update, we did find a B&B in Greenville. It was the American House on the Hill. I think it is a newer one. We had just received the Greenville Visitors Guide and it was listed at a good price.

When we got to the web we found they had a special of $55 per night. We couldn't beat it. I think it even serves a hot breakfast. I'll report on it after we stay there.

Vince

Columbus, GA
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: B & Bs in Greenville

I just got back from Greenville and staying at the American House on the Hill B&B. It was an old farm house from around 1887. John and LaVena were very nice and informative and made the stay very pleasant.

Our room was nicely furnished, but we had to share a bathroom with others. The food was pretty good, but not the best we have had.

Overall we enjoyed the stay, especially at $55 a night. But I believe there are probably some nicer places to stay.

3. Re: B & Bs in Greenville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 14:19