We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner Near Hampton Inn???

U.S
Level Contributor
74 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner Near Hampton Inn???

I am taking wife firnthe weekend. Want to go to nice resturant, great food Friday and Sat. Where should I go.

Beaufort, South...
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner Near Hampton Inn???

When you get to the lobby and exit through the doors, turn left or right on Main Street. There are only 80 or so restaurants within a 10 minute walk either direction. The Hampton Inn's a perfect spot and surrounded by good options. It'll depend on your appetite and what you're looking for, but all options are on the table.

That being said, I really like Breakwater in the West End near the baseball stadium. Check out the Greenville restaurant reviews here: tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g54258-Greenvill…

Mentioned in this post
Greenville
Greenville
South Carolina
Leipzig, Germany
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner Near Hampton Inn???

I would take her to either High Cotton or the Lazy Goat one night. They are have views that overlook the river and are nice restaurants. High Cotton is more expensive and a little more upscale than the Lazy Goat. But, the Lazy Goat is really nice as well. They have good Mediterranean food there.

You may also want to look at Devereaux's and Larkin's on the River. They are nice and close to your hotel.

AND.. do not forget ice cream at Spill the Beans. It's a great dessert and the location is fantastic because it is right beside the bridge and park. So, you have a nice area to walk around.

Mentioned in this post
The Lazy Goat
The Lazy Goat
875 Reviews
Greenville, SC
Larkin's On The River
Larkin's On The River
869 Reviews
Greenville, SC
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
104 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner Near Hampton Inn???

As it's been stated, there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance of the Hampton Inn. As an update, Devereuax's has recently closed. Spill the Beans is a great location near Falls Park, however, for wonderful gelato, try Luna Rosa on Washington St.

Edited: 17 June 2014, 22:51
4. Re: Dinner Near Hampton Inn???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Greenville