We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spa suggestions

GA
Level Contributor
161 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
spa suggestions

I am hoping to have a girlfriends weekend either in July or August. There will be 2-4 of us. I am very familiar with Savannah and know where I want to stay and where I want to eat; however, I am at a loss as to the spa.

I would like to do one day of spa treatments that include facials and massage. Any suggestions on a really great, clean, and not insanely expensive place???

THANKS!!

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spa suggestions

There have been several threads about Spas.

The two places most often mentioned are the European Spa and Faces.

Faces is in the village of Wexford. The European Spa is in the medical center at Shelter Cove.

There is also a European Spa at the Westin.

Stan (hhiguy)

Grove City, OH
Level Contributor
26 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spa suggestions

My sister-in-law and I were looking for the same "girlfriend" experience last month. We searched online and found some of the prices to be very high. We ended up at the Casa Blanca Spa, which is certainly not fancy, but we both had excellent massages for around $75 for an hour. (I consider myself sort of a massage connoisseur; I get an hour massage every week at a local massage school, so I have had many different massage therapists through the years). It was also clean and the folks there were really nice. It is located off of the Sea Pines Circle at 124 Arrow Road and their phone number is 843-785-6245.

3. Re: spa suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Hilton Head