We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in mid-August

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
11 posts
Save Topic
Weather in mid-August

My husband and I are thinking about planning a trip to Savannah & HH in mid August.I'm curious about the weather,since the average rainfall on weather .com says it's about 8 inches for August.Any opinions on the Marriot Resort and Spa,or the Hilton would be great also. Thanks

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in mid-August

ummm.....

HOT!!!!

But I love it :)

SW Illinois
Level Contributor
370 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in mid-August

Regarding your hotel choices: We've stayed at the Hilton (not the Marriott), but we'd certainly recommend the Hilton very highly. It has the largest rooms on the Island - with a small kitchenette - in a wonderful location. I don't think you'd be disappointed with the Hilton.

Malvern...
Level Contributor
106 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in mid-August

I can't comment on the Marriott but we've stayed at the Hilton and found it to be a very nice property. We are coming down for the first 2 weeks of August and from past experience I know it will be HOT!!! Not sure about the rain, but the ocean will feel like bath water!

New Jersey
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in mid-August

Hot is great for me!!!!! Sunny and hot would be perfect. Rainy and hot not so much. Thanks for the input.

Has anyone stayed at the Inn at Harbour Town,my husband just recieved a great offer from them,so we're throwing that in the mix with the Hilton and Marriot. How easy is it to access the beach from the

inn?

5. Re: Weather in mid-August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 07:17