We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Heron Villas in Sea Pines

Gastonia,NC
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Night Heron Villas in Sea Pines

Anyone out there have any info on these rentals? Looking to book in Sea Pines this summer. Stayed in Folly Field area last year and liked it alot, but Sea Pines has more going on. Like the idea of an uncrowded beach and relatively easy beach access. Do these units have this?

Indiana
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Heron Villas in Sea Pines

I hope I can help you. Yes, hubby and I visited the Night Heron Villas two years in a row. Stayed in two different villas, and loved both. Since it was just the two of us these worked just fine. The area has more of a neighborhood feel than staying in condos (yes, we have done that--when we had all the kids traveling with us). The Sea Pines Beach Club is accessible either by walking or a short drive. In addition, there is a complex pool for your use. We enjoy the Sea Pines area and will return this July for two weeks.

Gastonia,NC
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Heron Villas in Sea Pines

Thanks. the fact that these are individual homes rather than condos really appealled to me. Seems like a little more privacy.

Gastonia,NC
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Heron Villas in Sea Pines

Does anyone else out there have anything on these villas? How long of a walk to the beach?I know they're located right inside the ocean gate. Any paths at the ends of the rds(canvasback or Ruddy turnstone look to lead to the beach.)? How crowded is the beach in this area?

Vermont
Level Contributor
24 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night Heron Villas in Sea Pines

You can take any of these paths right to the beach, which is empty there, 5 minute walk. The Beach Club is a 5 minute bike ride.

Gastonia,NC
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Night Heron Villas in Sea Pines

Thanks. I was really hoping this was the case. The Beach Club looked a little far away on the maps (wasn't really looking for that long of a walk).

I'm trying to find a map of the complex to see how the villas are arranged and which may be closest to the pool and having no luck. Anyone have any ideas?

6. Re: Night Heron Villas in Sea Pines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Hilton Head