We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Anniversary Trip

chicago
Level Contributor
205 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Anniversary Trip

Looking to re-visit Hilton Head to celebrate our Anniversary. Interested in 5 star place to stay right on the ocean. Suggestions Please.... Thanks

L

Beaufort, South...
Level Contributor
1,512 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Anniversary Trip

If being on the Ocean is a top priority, you are basically narrowed down to some of the Marriott facilities, which are excellent but not five star. The only true four or five-star hotel on the island is the Inn at Harbour Town (in Sea Pines), which is closer to Harbour Town and the Calibogue Sound side of the island.

You may want to look at the Marriott Barony Beach Club or the Marriott Grand Ocean facilities. Another option for five star accommodations that is located near Hilton Head but not on the island is the Inn at Palmetto Bluff.

Rolla, Missouri
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Anniversary Trip

how long? can you do a Villa?

chicago
Level Contributor
205 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Anniversary Trip

Thank you for the information. Palmetto Bluff looks awesome, the only drawback is no beach.

chicago
Level Contributor
205 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Anniversary Trip

I would like to come for a week, so a Villa would be great. I'm just nervous about finding a great villa oceanfront. Any recommendations?

L

Rolla, Missouri
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic Anniversary Trip

Exact dates please. Want one or two bedrooms? i would rec two in a villa - it will be muich nicer digs, and i love having my own bath. (even on an anniversary)

Rolla, Missouri
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Romantic Anniversary Trip

ok, forget the exact dates (sounds kind of intrusive); month will be good.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Romantic Anniversary Trip

Date AND budget is the first step in making any recommendations really. There is a vast array of accomodations and $$$.

Take care,

D in Muskoka.

chicago
Level Contributor
205 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Romantic Anniversary Trip

Anniversary is in August and budget is $$$$.

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Romantic Anniversary Trip

Top drawer Oceanfront condo's by resort

SeaPines - Turtle Lane

Palmetto Dunes - Windsor has the best pool ever or the Hamptons

Forest Beach - SeaCrest - building 3

stan (hhiguy)

10. Re: Romantic Anniversary Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2010, 08:00
Get answers to your questions about Hilton Head