We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Day Pass for Marriott Owners

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
218 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Day Pass for Marriott Owners

Has anyone ever heard of this? Say you are a one week timeshare owner at one of the Marriott Timeshares in Hilton head. Are you entitled to "Day Passes" to use their resort at other times? For instance, say you are in the area, not staying at one of their resorts, but booked someplace else. Can you go up to the resort, with proof that you are an owner, and get a "day pass" that will entitle you to park your car, use the pool and beach? I found this in one place on Timeshare Users Group, but haven't found it anywhere else.

Thanks!

Bridgewater
Level Contributor
798 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Day Pass for Marriott Owners

Interesting question. I'd like to know, as well. I own a Marriott timeshare but have never been able to use the pool facilities and the like without sneaking it. And now I'm too old to sneak. (Anyone can visit the so called public areas - restaurants, bar, shops.)

Hilton Head, South...
Destination Expert
for Hilton Head
Level Contributor
2,688 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott Day Pass for Marriott Owners

I suggest you post this question on the Marriott link of TUG (Timeshare Users Group). There web address is: www.tug2.net

3. Re: Marriott Day Pass for Marriott Owners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2011, 05:33