We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sharing a fishing charter

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southport, North...
Level Contributor
531 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
sharing a fishing charter

Hi!

We will be visiting HH for our first time the weekend of May 14th and my husband would like to share a 4-6 hour fishing charter on Sunday May 15th with 2-3 interested parties. Should he contact some of the captains directly ahead of time and put his name in, should we call the concierge at our hotel or does anyone have any other helpful suggestions? He doesn't want to do a party boat but the expense of a charter for one individual is too much money. Thanks!

Hilton Head, South...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sharing a fishing charter

I have a charter boat on hilton head. give me a call and ill put your name down to try to match you up if interested. hiltonheadislandsportfishing.com

2. Re: sharing a fishing charter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 12:16