We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No HHI This Year

Socal
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
No HHI This Year

After two summers of wonderful vacations on HHI, alas, we won't be returning this summer. It was a tough decision as we had such a great time and what could be better than stuffing hush puppies in our mouths! Ymmmm.. We'll actually miss the evening storms and our walks from Seacrest to Coligny each night. Sorry to say I won't be posting regular jellyfish reports in August for TA.

But it's not all bad...we are simply returning to our other favorite island...Maui! So we'll be on the other side of the world thinking of you. And we will be back for more southern hospitality!

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
360 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No HHI This Year

Ditto, looking forward to our Colorado vacation but we are already talking about our 2012 HHI vacation. The place is addictive!

Raleigh NC
Level Contributor
87 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No HHI This Year

Not to worry this is my first time to HH so I'll take your place for a year.

3. Re: No HHI This Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Hilton Head
Recent Conversations