We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Pines beach?

Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Pines beach?

It will be my fiancé and I's first visit to Hilton Head and we are so excited. We are big beach bums, and we are staying at the Sea Pines.. Where can we access the beach? Can we ride a bike, or do we need to drive? If driving is needed, is there designated parking? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
685 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Pines beach?

Sea Pines has homes and condos beachfront and a couple of miles from the beach. You can locate your Sea Pines address on mapquest to determine your distance from the beach. Virtually all of Sea Pines is bike distance from the beach.

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Pines beach?

There is also a trolley which can take you to the beach. There is parking at the Sea Pines beach house, but you need to get there fairly early since the parking area is limited.

so consider biking, or the trolley.

Stan (hhiguy)

Ohio
Level Contributor
736 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea Pines beach?

Let me just add that if you will have bikes with you, don't miss out on riding them ON the beach. The sand is hard-packed and, at low tide, you'll have a very wide expanse of beach on which to ride. Have fun!

4. Re: Sea Pines beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Hilton Head
Recent Conversations