We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Head/Savannah Restaurants with Kid's Play Area?

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Head/Savannah Restaurants with Kid's Play Area?

I am traveling to Hilton Head in May with my 2 year old. Here in Vegas where I live they have a few restaurants with a kids play area. They have puzzles, toys, books, etc for the kids to play with while the parents eat. The kids eat too of course, but when they get antsy they can go play while the parents finnish up. Anyway, I was wondering if there is any restaurants like this in or around Hilton Head/Savannah.

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
480 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Head/Savannah Restaurants with Kid's Play Area?

The only thing I can think of would be the fast food places that have the play areas, like Mcdonalds, chick-fil-a, etc.

Oh, there is Station 300 in bluffton, There's a restaurant, bowling alley and arcade all in one building.

2. Re: Hilton Head/Savannah Restaurants with Kid's Play Area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 05:17