We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Doughnut Places?

cincinnati
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Good Doughnut Places?

Well, I think my family has finally past the grief stage of denial and accepted the sad fact that Flamingo Doughnuts are no more :)

Any other suggestions for a doughnut run? The closer to Sea Pines the better but would like to hear any and all suggestions.

Thanks!

Hilton Head, South...
Level Contributor
480 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Doughnut Places?

Oddly enough, the "Fresh Market" grocery store has fantastic donuts in their deli, has other great assorted fresh baked pastry sweets as well.

cincinnati
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Doughnut Places?

Thank you!

Harlingen,TX
Level Contributor
923 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Doughnut Places?

And trhere is now a Dunkin Donuts on the Island. It's up much further from Sea Pines, not far from Indigo Run. Ssome people think they're great donuts-others, not so much.

Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
11,620 posts
3,058 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Doughnut Places?

Why do people think doughnuts are breakfast!

Doughnuts are a poison to the health of fine folks!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
555 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Doughnut Places?

It's Vacation, a couple of times during the week won't kill anyone! I usually bake Donut Muffins from the Allrecipes site, that way I don't have to go out!

If you find a place close to Sea Pines let us know :o)

Virginia
Level Contributor
312 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Doughnut Places?

Good grief - what is it with people 'answering' questions with information totally unrelated to the question posted? The OP asked about locations to purchase donuts - they didn't ask about nutritional info, dietary concerns, health issues or for approval of their plans.

If this were a diet/fitness/nutrition site that might be helpful - but it is a TRAVEL site.

I just don't get it...

7. Re: Good Doughnut Places?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hilton Head