We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need last minute condo rental 8/4 - 8/10 near Shelter Cove

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mendenhall...
Level Contributor
83 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Need last minute condo rental 8/4 - 8/10 near Shelter Cove

Hello fellow Trip Advisors,

I will try to make this short. My husband's sister offered us her condo to stay in the Shelter Cove marina area for this coming week. It was going to just be my family of five, and it grew to her coming along as well with her kids and two friends. Bottom line is that I do not want to stay in a 2BR condo no matter how large or nice it is with 10 ppl. I have decided that my family needs our own place. We are a very clean family of 5. My husband, me and our three daughters 21, 18 and 14. If anyone has a condo to rent in the general area (we would still like to be near them... they are in Main Sail) that isn't crazy expensive, we would love to rent your place. I know it is a long shot, but since I have had great experiences with the wonderful people on Trip Advisor, I thought it was worth a try. Any other options or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mendenhall...
Level Contributor
83 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need last minute condo rental 8/4 - 8/10 near Shelter Cove

Doesn't actually have to be near Shelter Cove. Nothing fancy, but would love some complimentary tennis.

Boston
Level Contributor
783 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need last minute condo rental 8/4 - 8/10 near Shelter Cove

We stay in Shelter Cove and rent our villas from Trident Villa Rentals they deal with Palmetto Dunes Shelter Cove. You may want tocontact them to see if they have any last minute rentals. We stay in Anchorage which is next to Main Sail, it is not harbour front but a short walk. We also stay in Captains Quarters which overlooks The water and it is close to Main Sail.

You could also try calling Island Getaway another rental company we have used.

Hope you enjoy your stay

Edited: 02 August 2013, 01:25
Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
297 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need last minute condo rental 8/4 - 8/10 near Shelter Cove

Try calling Harbourside III do a search, I have had good luck getting a condo in the summer even holidays. I have stayed in a 2BR with 3 teens no prob, we did bring an air bed to have all the kids in the second BR but the couch in the LR is a pull out.

The other thing to try is on vrbo, go to palmetto dunes and put your dates in and it will bring up everything that is showing available according to owner's calendars and you can choose by location.

Good luck!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
490 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need last minute condo rental 8/4 - 8/10 near Shelter Cove

I saw on homeaway.com a villa in Harbourside that sleeps 5 and is available that week. Its pr operty number 232061.

Jennifer

Mendenhall...
Level Contributor
83 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need last minute condo rental 8/4 - 8/10 near Shelter Cove

Thanks everyone! I'm totally open... I've checked out the Harborside one and will probably end up there! HH here we come!!

6. Re: Need last minute condo rental 8/4 - 8/10 near Shelter Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 06:19