We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

herritage club

Which Hilton Head hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
herritage club

we have bought here and were told you get 1 free game of golf per day can anyone confirm this as i have read that there is still fees to pay any info gratefully recieved also is it easy to get T times i usually play early in the morning

regards

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: herritage club

I have traded into this nresort for August 2006. My understanding is that you get two times per unit per day and one of the days can be used to play Harbour Town course. I believe there is a charge of $20-$25 per player per round for a cart. I believe you can make tee times 1 month in advance. Courses include Ocean Club, Sea Marsh and Harbour Town.

UK
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: herritage club

thanks for that info maybe on your return you will post what you found to be the deal

regards

3. Re: herritage club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 12:18