We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Sea Palace vacation rental on the Isle of Palms

Pell City, Alabama
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
The Sea Palace vacation rental on the Isle of Palms

I'm still trying to get more information on the vacation rental The Sea Palace at 4101 Palms Blvd.

Can anyone give me on-site info?

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,329 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Sea Palace vacation rental on the Isle of Palms

I think you are going to be hard pressed to find someone who has stayed at that exact house.

Pell City, Alabama
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Sea Palace vacation rental on the Isle of Palms

Thanks for responding. Why would it be unlikely that I would hear from anyone who has stayed or visited the Sea Palace?

Kiawah Island...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
9,329 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Sea Palace vacation rental on the Isle of Palms

There are thousands of rental houses/condos/villas in the Charleston area.

You'd be pretty darned lucky if you found one person who happens to read TA and has stayed there. Most of the stats show that many of the rental houses average about 26 weeks worth of guests per year, so that makes your chances pretty slim to find a needle in a haystack.

Most visitors who do post a report of their trip don't continue to check the TA forums regularly after the "big event" is over.

Not saying you won't, but chances are slim.

4. Re: The Sea Palace vacation rental on the Isle of Palms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Palms