We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Mt Pleasant with 4 yr old triplets in June

Which Mount Pleasant hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Visiting Mt Pleasant with 4 yr old triplets in June

We are visitng Mt Pleasant in June for a wedding and making a vacation out of it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of things there are to do with 4 yr old triplets besides taking them to a beach. We will be staying at the Mainstay Hotels in Mt Pleasant.

CHARLESTON, SC
Destination Expert
for Charleston
Level Contributor
770 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Mt Pleasant with 4 yr old triplets in June

If you go over the bridge into downtown you will find a variety of things to do. First check out the Children's Museum, and then swing by the SC Aquarium...it is a really good little aquarium and has some interactive stuff for the little folks to do. You could also do an inshore boat tour to see some of the local wildlife...perhaps one of the dolphin tours with a company called Barrier Island Eco Tours would satisfy everyones curiosity. ya'll enjoy your trip.

Charleston,SC
Level Contributor
21 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Mt Pleasant with 4 yr old triplets in June

If you will be here on a Tuesday, the Mt. Pleasant farmers market is on Coleman Blvd. at Moultrie Middle School and is lots of fun. Good BBQ, seafood, sno cones for kids, and live entertainment. Try the kettle corn(popcorn), my 3 kids favorite. I agree about the Barrier Islands tour, one of our favorites is to go to Capers Island, a deserted beach where you can swim, picnic, and find all kind of sea creatures on the shore.

Also there is a new place down Hwy 17 South called Blackbeard's Cove. They have miniature golf, arcades,etc... and while you are there go a little further south and eat at the See Wee Rest. Very good and has been written up in Southern living. Other good restaurants-Boulevard Diner, Mustard Seed. All the rest. mentioned are kid friendly.

Hope this helps.

3. Re: Visiting Mt Pleasant with 4 yr old triplets in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Mount Pleasant