We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seafood off the boat and other questions

illinois
Level Contributor
64 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
seafood off the boat and other questions

Hi,

we are planning a family trip to the Murrells Inlet/Pawleys Islan/Litchfield Beach area. I am wanting to know if there are any places where a person can go to get the fresh seafood that comes in off the boats daily? to take back to the condo and cook ourselves. Also, is there anywhere that does a Low Country Boil? Also, i have heard of Crabby Mikes is this a good seafood restaurant/buffet? We have three children (ages 14,9, 9)

thanks for any and all answers.

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seafood off the boat and other questions

Please see my response to your question in the Pawleys Island forum - tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g54384-i827-k36536…

Hope y'all have a great trip!

2. Re: seafood off the boat and other questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2010, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Murrells Inlet
Recent Conversations
More Murrells Inlet Topics