We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Murrells Inlet, Surfside Beach hotels with ocean/ inlet view

florida
Level Contributor
50 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Murrells Inlet, Surfside Beach hotels with ocean/ inlet view

Adult daughter and mom looking to stay South of Myrtle airport for 2 nights before going on to North Myrtle for family reunion. Looking for reasonable but nice hotel with good water views. any one been to Murrellls Inlet lodge?

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Murrells Inlet, Surfside Beach hotels with ocean/ inlet view

I'm not familiar with a Murrells Inlet Lodge. Inlet Sports Lodge is a new place in Murrells Inlet, but I don't know anyone who has stayed there. It is not on the water, although it looks nice from the outside. Your best bet may be to check with the Holiday Inn in Surfside, which is oceanfront. It's been a few years, but we stayed there as part of a party package deal, and were pleased with it. Other comments I've heard have generally been positive.

2. Re: Murrells Inlet, Surfside Beach hotels with ocean/ inlet view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2013, 09:21
Get answers to your questions about Murrells Inlet
Recent Conversations
More Murrells Inlet Topics