We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana....

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,255 posts
1,278 reviews
Save Topic
Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana....

We have stopped here twice on our trip to the area. We love it here-the drinks are awesome, food was good, atmosphere lots of fun.

The drink Mermaids Melons in cup sizes A, B, and C are yummy and the name-well-hilarious.

On the Waccamaw River

At Wacca Wachee Marina

On Wachesaw Rd

Love all the names....lol!

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,255 posts
1,278 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana....

Bump. This is a great, fun place!! With a cool name. LOL I miss it already.

Edited: 10 June 2011, 19:46
Cornelia, Georgia
Level Contributor
8 posts
318 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana....

Great time @ Trivia Tuesdays.

Farmington...
Level Contributor
15 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana....

take the cruise on the waccamaw lady and finish at hannahs- worth every minute

Nyc
Level Contributor
44 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana....

This sounds like just the place I'm looking for, question...is it appropriate for young kids? We are a large extended family with two young boys about 3.

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana....

Very much so. It is very casual and family-friendly. They have great outdoor seating overlooking the river, as well as indoor seating if the heat & humidity are just too much. It is a popular spot, so getting tables for a big group may require some patience.

Cornelia, Georgia
Level Contributor
8 posts
318 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana....

We've been to Hannahs several times and I've not seen many families with young children. If you go, you will need to keep a close eye on the kids as they will love looking at the boats and the river. Excitement abounds. The outdoor deck on the river will require additional caution for young children. You might want to do a drop-in before you plan to take the whole clan.

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana....

We're at HBSC 2-3 times/month, and kids are a staple there during the summer. We had our 9 yr old and 4 yr old grandkids there a few weeks ago, and they loved it. There's a low wall and then a small grassy area outside the wall between the deck with tables and the actual water. I agree with MissDixie that Hannah's will require the same attention you'd give to your 3 yr olds in any place that involves other people.

J S
Murrells Inlet...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana....

I live around the corner from HB we have always enjoyed ourselves but we went tonight and the owner was a @$$ about our kids being kids. He should have came and told us if we were to much before our group spent 300. Never going back, our group of 8 all said the same. I thought it was kid friendly but owner is an @$$, spend your money elsewhere. If you are an older couple who doesn't like kids, enjoy. If you have kids, go elsewhere. BEWARE of the BOSS.

9. Re: Hannah Bananas Sunshine Cabana....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2016, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Murrells Inlet
Recent Conversations
More Murrells Inlet Topics