We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat/Jet Ski rentals?

Kentucky
12 posts
Save Topic
Boat/Jet Ski rentals?

Hello,

We are going to rent a house at Murrells Inlet this summer. I'm interested in renting a boat or ski for the week. Is that possible? If so, any recommendations? The place we are staying has a private dock and I thought it would be neat if we had a boat/ski to use while there. Thanks

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat/Jet Ski rentals?

Have you asked the people you are renting from?

Kentucky
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat/Jet Ski rentals?

We haven't booked a place yet. I was just trying to do some research. I have a few places in mind though. I could probably call them and ask.

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,430 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat/Jet Ski rentals?

Ouch, that could get expensive. Capt Dick's Marina in Murrells Inlet rents both by the hour. They seem to stay busy, so getting much of a break for an extended rental might be tough. Of course, it can't hurt to ask. Also, Pawleys Island Outdoors rents small fishing boats if that's what you're looking for. Either of them may also be able to give you leads if they can't help you.

http://www.captdicks.com/

http://www.pawleysislandoutdoors.com/

Kentucky
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat/Jet Ski rentals?

:( I guess I could fish from the dock lol. Was just thinking of some ideas. All tips/ideas are appreciated.

Pawleys Island SC
Destination Expert
for Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet
Level Contributor
1,430 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat/Jet Ski rentals?

If a fishing boat is what you're looking for, I recommend calling Pawleys Island Outdoors. Their boats are trailered and it's a short trip up to Murrells Inlet. They also keep their rental gear in good condition. There are probably other rental places around the Inlet, but I don't recall seeing any. There are several good bait & tackle shops in Murrells Inlet. They may be able to link you up with somebody who rents gear. If you want phone numbers, PM me.

Kentucky
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat/Jet Ski rentals?

Thank's for your help. You think a fishing boat will be super expensive for a week? Are there alot of ramps to drop off in the area? I checked their website but they don't have any prices online. I think I may be biting off more than I can chew tho.

7. Re: Boat/Jet Ski rentals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2014, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Murrells Inlet
Recent Conversations
More Murrells Inlet Topics