We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dunes Village in March?

jc tenn
Level Contributor
575 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dunes Village in March?

Planning a sudden trip the second week in March. Will the area of Dunes Village be congested with traffic at this time (Spring Break)? We were planning a trip the first of June to stay in NMB, but now will need an indoor pool complex to entertain our young kids since the surf will be chilly in March, so we are opting for the Dunes (but a bit worried about the area). I haven't been to MB in over 20 years!

KC

Mentioned in this post
Dunes Village Resort
Dunes Village Resort
6,333 Reviews
Myrtle Beach, SC
Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dunes Village in March?

Tho' we do see a bit of increased traffic during spring break...its nothing like what the coming months will bring...and nothing like the crowds that you see in points further south.

I think you will really like the area around Dunes Village..I love the beach in that area, the resort itself is very nice, pool complex is wonderful, and you are centrally located. Not really within walking distance to anything...so you will either need to take the bus or drive.

enjoy!

:)

Mentioned in this post
Dunes Village Resort
Dunes Village Resort
6,333 Reviews
Myrtle Beach, SC
2. Re: Dunes Village in March?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 16:19