We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodations for 2 adults in Myrtle Beach on the beach

MA
Level Contributor
105 posts
12 reviews
Accommodations for 2 adults in Myrtle Beach on the beach

We are thinking of heading down in the middle of March and are look for places to stay that do not allow children. Any suggestions?

2 replies to this topic
Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
721 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Accommodations for 2 adults in Myrtle Beach on the beach

So far as I know there aren't any "adults only" properties. The Anderson is probably the closest you'll find because it doesn't have much in the way of amenities that would attract families. You might look at the new Hilton 22 as well. Also be aware that the annual "Run to the Sun" car show runs from the 15-18 so it may get a little hectic especially in and around Broadway at the Beach.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
11,556 posts
153 reviews
2. Re: Accommodations for 2 adults in Myrtle Beach on the beach

Why Myrtle Beach? From looking at your profile, you might be better off heading further south...like Florida. I'm sure there are some "adults only" resorts there.

Myrtle Beach is VERY family friendly. No adults only hotels there at all. Having said that....you might not find many kids there in mid-March anyway. Maybe some college age kids there on Spring Break. And golfers.

If you do still want to stay in MB, I agree with the hotels mentioned above...Anderson..or Ocean 22 by Hilton. Island Vista is a very nice hotel in a very quiet section...no hotels on either side. The water features are what usually draw the kids, and none of these 3 have big water features. (although the weather may still be on the cool side for outdoor swimming anyway)

Reply to: Accommodations for 2 adults in Myrtle Beach on the beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Myrtle Beach