We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
58 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

My Wife and I are planning a trip to Myrtle Beach this summer and we were just talking last night about an all you can eat Seafood Restaurant. It had Crab Legs, Shrimp, all kinds of delicious seafood including other goodies. This place was recomended by the Manager of the Motel we stayed at. It was a bit of a drive south of Myrtle Beach, past where the bypass starts. Man it was good food. It made our trip a perfect one.

I just can't remember the name of this place, but if anybody has an idea or suggestions for other Restaurants, please let us know.

Thanks

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

We ate at Crabby Mikes every year and love it. It is in Surfside. I think that you will enjoy it.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

If it was south of MB it was more than likely Crabby Mikes, which, IMO, is very good. I also like the Original Benjamins Calabash located just north of Lake Arrowhead Rd on Rt 17 in MB. You might check out the "sticky" at the top of this forum...some great suggestions there.

Oh, and on www.restaurants.com --- great site, you can get a $25 gift certificate for $10 and sometimes with their promos for $5! This is available for a number of places here at the beach, and at Original Benjamins.....I think Cordshark came up with this!

:)

Alabama
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

we ate at one of those Original Benjamens (Sp?) Calabash last year. Like over 250 items. it was really good for buffet food and was really large open area seating.

Saxonburg, PA
Level Contributor
754 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

To confirm what MBConcierge said:

Check out www.restaurant.com and be sure to look on line for the latest discount codes to get even better deals like 50-75% of the price of dining certificates. Enjoy!

Ron

"Chordshark"

Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

Captain Georges across from Broadway at the Beach is very good, and they have everything.

Twin Cities...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

Hi All:

new to MB and this forum. I've read alot of the restaurant posts, but haven't seen prices for Crabby Mike's - some days my husband could be the owner! Can anyone help with prices - adults & kids (all under 10) ?

love this site - it's like sitting in someone's livingroom when all the neighbors are over.

thanx -

Rock Hill
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

Crabby Mikes Prices are:

-Adult is about $22.00

-Kids 1-2 $4.00 w/ crablegs- free w/out

-Kids 3-6 $8.95 w/crablegs- $4.95 w/out

-Kids 7-11 $14.95 w/crablegs- $10.95 w/out

All of this is from there website. Here is the web address

http://www.crabbymikes.com/

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,791 posts
1,151 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

go to callabash nc and have the real thing instead of settling for much less. it's not that far and well worth the drive. enjoy!!!!

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

Thanks to chordshark I got a $25 gift cert for both Benjamin's and the Bimini Oyster bar for $5 each. What a deal. I haven't read too much about the Oyster bar so I'm hoping it's good..............I have a non-food related question. Can you bring your own chairs to the beach or is it mandatory to rent one if you want to sit vs being on a blanket? This is the 1st time I've heard of having to rent a chair. I will be driving into MB from NC and could have my granddaughter bring chairs............Let me know and mucho gratias to all.........

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All You Can Eat Seafood Buffett

zi found the beach chair thread, but thanks anyhow........