We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of july and fireworks

Which Myrtle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
E K
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
4th of july and fireworks

is there any city fireworks on the 4th in M.beach ? where ?

thanks

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of july and fireworks

Broadway at the Beach will have a large display, you will not need to go to Broadway itself, you can park close by, as everyone else does, and watch them. If you park in their parking lot, it will take a while to get out if you wait until the fireworks are over to leave.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th of july and fireworks

The City of MB July 4th Celebration will be on July 1st..so you can do a "preview" of the 4th. The Pelicans (our baseball team) will have a fireworks display after the 4th (July 7th)..there are all kinds of displays. on the 4th..both "sponsored" and private along the beachfront....IMO..the best place for the 4th! HATE the crowds at Broadway. and Barefoot...elbow to elbow...and then the traffic after....just not worth it.

:)

Kennesaw, GA
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 4th of july and fireworks

Is there anywhere in particular to go on the beach? We were planning on Barefoot Landing for the 4th, but my family has it in there heads they want to see fireworks over the ocean.

E K
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4th of july and fireworks

thanks to all ... my girlfriend really want to see the fireworks over

the water , i'll guess we do that .

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 4th of july and fireworks

Cherry Grove, near the pier area is good....Sea Screamer does a "fireworks tour" thats pretty neat too....Murrells Inlet has an all day celebration with a parade, food and fireworks over the marsh. We like taking our beach chairs down to the beach access at 67th around 8p or so to get a good spot....and then (if its a nice evening) watch all the fireworks up and down the beach.

MD
Level Contributor
182 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 4th of july and fireworks

Will we be able to see the Cherry Grove Pier fireworks from the beach near The Marriott Grand Dunes?

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 4th of july and fireworks

You will be amazed at how many firework displays you will be able to see from the Mariott!

lkm
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
76 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 4th of july and fireworks

I won't be down in MB until Friday, july 6th for the weekend. Will there be any fireworks or holiday things going on then? I think that it is considered to be the holiday weekend but the 4th falls really strangely this year...

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 4th of july and fireworks

Go to Myrtlebeachonline.com, our local newspaper. The front page has a link to 4th July activities for different areas. Also, Broadway and Barefoot do a fireworks show every week, I believe on Monday nights.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 4th of july and fireworks

IKM....

for fireworks after the 4th...check out Broadway at the Beach on Tuesdays, Barefoot Landing on Mondays, and 2nd Ave Pier in MB on Wednesdays. Our local minor leagueb-ball team (Atlanta Braves) has fireworks I beleive on Saturday night...check out theri schedule at www.myrtlebeachpelicans.com (great value for your $$!)

Also....La Belle Amie has a pretty fun event going on on that Saturday...festival with food and music...www.labelleamie.com

Have fun and be safe!