We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterbridge

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,677 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Waterbridge

Its been a few years now since this land development burst onto the scene. How are they doing? When I was down in Sept. we rode by and all I could see from the road was a small welcome center.Seems like not one foundation has been dug.

webster,new york
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterbridge

Where is this subdivision going in and do they have a website ?

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,677 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterbridge

It will be one of numerous sub-divisions in the the Carolina Forest Area of Myrtle Beach.Must have a web site but do not know it.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterbridge

Very expensive lots for a horrible area for traffic. Carolina Forest area is the headache of the beach, Hwy 501 is nothing but traffic jams and CF has 2 ways in, off International Blvd and off Hwy 501 and its 2 lane road with 300 new subdivisions going in. ALSO check out ALL the homes forsale in Carolina Forest-tons! The development itself looks nice but I woud not live in CF if they gave it to me

Myrtle Beach, South...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,677 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waterbridge

I agree hart1. Trying to make a left turn coming back from playing Man O War golf course onto Carolina Forest Blvd. is murder.I know I have had to do it.

Bad precedent to start buying up lots at such an escalated price.

5. Re: Waterbridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2007, 12:23